Toys & Learning - Information - yes - we are open - all orders before noon - next working day delivery
- Delivery to UK only - All deliveries by Courier - we use DPD.
- Channel Islands - we do not deliver to the Channel Islands
- Northern Ireland - we do not deliver to Northern Ireland
- Payment by Paypal or debit/credit card
- Orders taken through website only
- Orders received before noon - Mon to Fri - are same working day despatch.
- Please do not leave time critical orders to the last hour.
- Orders after noon are next working day despatch.
- Stock availability is automatic - if you can order it - it is in stock ready to despatch .
Prices and Postage
- Prices are calculated by the Shopping Cart on checkout and include VAT.
- UK Postage and packing are charged at the following rates.
- Packing & Courier Delivery - orders under £30 - £6.95 . . . orders over £30 - £8.95
- Courier - next day delivery on Monday to Friday to UK mainland only. Two day for remote areas.
- Please Note Couriers quote their intended but not guaranteed delivery times - Courier is subject to normal peak period, traffic & weather delays.
- Orders before noon Monday to Friday are same working day despatch - please do not leave time critical orders to the last hour.
- Please Note It is intended not guaranteed to send orders out as above - it is rare not to achieve this but can happen at peak times.
- For the sake of clarity we use the expression working day which excludes Bank Holidays - Couriers do not collect on Bank Holidays.
- In the event of any delivery not arriving within 5 working days please Contact us.
- In the event of any delivery going missing we must be informed in writing, by email, within 14days.
- Toys & Learning keep prices low by using fast & simple systems - delivery to UK addresses only.
- Couriers collect Monday to Friday - Orders placed before noon go out the same working day - all orders placed after noon go out the next working day - all orders after noon Friday, Saturday & Sunday are collected by Couriers on Monday.
Post & Packing - Courier - next day delivery excluding Saturdays & Sundays (subject to normal peak period, traffic & weather delays) - tracked with 1 hour delivery window - contact you by text or email.
Toys & Learning only accept orders placed through this website. All orders must use PayPal or a UK card & be for delivery within the UK (excluding the Channel Islands & Northern Ireland).
- You can order online through this website paying safely and securely using your credit or debit card or PayPal - transactions are processed by SagePay - we never see your card details.
- We accept UK Master Card & Visa Cards issued by a UK bank to a UK address - we deliver to UK addresses only.
- We will debit your payment card when we receive your order.
- On receipt of your order, we will send confirmation of the items ordered, prices and your reference number, which should be used when making any enquiry about that order.
Returns, Exchanges & Damages
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, under the UK's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased and receive a full refund. Order cancellations must be made in writing, within 7 days of delivery of your item or items, using the Contact us page.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition (undamaged, unused and in their original packaging) within 14 days of receipt. A copy of the order must accompany the goods. We will issue a full refund on receipt.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Toys & Learning Ltd cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of returned goods. You are responsible for the postage costs for returned items. Returns address - Toys & Learning Ltd, 12 Thetford Road Business Park, Watton, Norfolk IP25 6BS
- Exchanges - the procedure for product exchange is a return for refund and a new order for another item.
- If your order is incorrect or found to be damaged upon delivery, please Contact us and give details of the product and the reason for return. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. We will endeavour to deliver replacement products as soon as possible.
- All damages, missing items, faulty items or wrong items must be notified to Toys & Learning in writing, by email, within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- This returns, exchanges & damages policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note we are unable to process product exchanges - goods can be returned for refund and a new purchase made.
All details that you provide are kept in strict confidence and are only used to process your order. We do not pass on customer details to third parties.
Toys & Learning has a handful of .org associated websites which some customers find useful as indexed landing pages and as a helpful way of choosing presents for children.
Toys & Learning Ltd
12 Thetford Road Business Park
Toys & Learning Limited Company Registered Office
The Belvedere Victoria Road Yarmouth Isle of Wight PO41 0QW United Kingdom
VAT Registered Number 916 3496 09 Company Registered in England Number 6303611